Health Safety & Environment Policy
It is the policy of Panther Tyres Ltd. to ensure the health and safety of every individual is achieved to the highest possible standard. Health and safety is an important issue in all areas of our operation and it is the duty of the company to provide the required management and resources to constantly improve performance
We will develop; implement & continually improve HSE Management System by;
- By pasting the safety signs in each & every department to employees create awareness & educative to minimize the accidents and to ensure safety of employees.
- Minimizing pollution (Air, Water & Noise) at all level by adopting prevention schemes. Implementing Evacuations plans for the safe exit of employees in case of any emergency, in the organization.
- Implementing prevention plans for accidents, risks to health and damage to the environment.
- Ensuring compliance of applicable Health, Safety and Environment laws & regulations by using best industrial practices.
- By installing the fire alarms in each area to minimize the risk of fire and to ensure safe working environment.
- Providing trainings to employees in good HSE practices.
This policy will be regularly monitored to ensure that the policy objectives are achieved.