Panther Tyres Limited was founded in 1983 with a spirit to provide society a better way to move forward. The Company has evolved to become one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Tyres and Tubes, Lubricants and Spare parts in Pakistan. Our wide range of Products, superior Quality, after-sales Services and competitive Prices have allowed us to establish an excellent reputation amongst a diverse customer and consumer base.
For almost 40 years, we have focused on leveraging these assets to deliver solutions that have built and strengthened our relationship with our customers. We are gratified to be the market leaders in motorcycle tyres in Pakistan for both the OEM and Replacement markets. Due to our quality certifications, Panther tyres are regularly exported to Asian, Middle East, African, and European markets.
Driven by Innovation, Panther Tyres is known for being the first to launch a wide range of locally manufactured products. As recently as May 2019, we have proudly produced Pakistan’s first locally made OTR (Earth Moving Equipment) tyre, weighing in at 350 kg.
Our Factory, purpose built on a 30 acre site, is one of the country’s most sophisticated manufacturing facility dedicated to tyre and tube products.
- The first Pakistani Tyre’s company to be awarded the ISO 9001 certification.
- Accreditation from FPCCI, in the form of Export Trophy Awards.
- Awarded with Brand of the Year Award for 8 consecutive years.
- Awarded with Consumer Choice Award.
- E-Mark Certified Brands.
- South American Trading Certified.
Research & Development
Our Research and Development team works with the manufacturing team to develop innovative designs that drives improvements in tyre performance. We have a continuous improvement philosophy and believe that by keeping in touch with the latest technological advancements in manufacturing we can drive product quality. To ensure high quality performance tyres we monitor manufacturing quality and conduct high-end tests on our Tyres. Prior to New Launches, extensive in-field testing in actual conditions is carried out, ensuring a product will perform in expected road conditions.
In Pakistan, We are one of the leading tyre manufacturers with a presence in all relevant tyre segments including Motorcycle, Tuk Tuk, Commercial LTV/HTV and Tractor tyres. We are proud to have an elaborate network of OEMs. We are key suppliers to Suzuki, Honda and Yamaha for over 26 Years.
With a view to expansion and providing international markets with high quality tyres, Panther is present at a number of International Exhibitions across the world. Over the years we have developed a sound reputation in a variety of markets. An Export team works exclusively to search for and satisfy the needs of international customers.
The Exports team has a dedicated local support to ensure that all requirements of an international Customer are met. Coordination with Manufacturing, Finance and Logistics is ensured to achieve customer satisfaction.
To facilitate international customers we provide customized packaging, product markings and other requirements.
Quality Policy 2020 ISO 9001 : 2015
Panther Tyres Ltd. is committed to sustain and enhance the satisfaction level of our customers, all interested parties and to consistently exceed their expectations by:
1. Delivering consistent and reliable quality products and services on time.
2. Ensuring appropriate actions to address any risks and opportunities associated with internal / external issues, and to meet the needs and expectations of interested parties.
3. Developing employee motivation and skill through training, team work and resource management.
4. Ensuring compliance to all applicable requirements.
5. Ensuring effective implementation and continual improvement of “Quality Management System” through periodic reviews and achieving the stated quality policy.
This Policy shall form the basis of establishing annual quality objectives at strategic and operational levels within the Company, that will be measured and reported upon at the management review meeting.